Saturday, December 19, 2009

possible enviornment

im thinking this for the setting of the animation




this landscape itself can be on a floating island (possibly?)

for possible thesis idea's I keep wanting to have the setting be in a magical place full of floating islands, so this would be a good experiment not just to do all the technical stuff of making it work, but also seeing if they look as good on screen as they do in my head

speaking of which here is an old super quick thesis sketch, with FLOATING ISLANDS!! YAY


I also really wanted to put one of those types of airships, I think its all really cool imagery when it comes to thesis time. I'm not gonna include it in this animation becouse i want it all to be "natural". As much as yerka's creature is part mechanical it is still definitely an animal from a visual standpoint.

No comments: